” You write in order to change the world…. The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change it.” – James Baldwin
I never could have known that writing on a regular basis could actually improve my life and if someone had told me..a slight note of suspicion and a frown would be seen on my forehead. But after writing for some time now..I noticed a couple of benefits.
My Thoughts On Writing and It’s Benefits:
1. Writing gives you the opportunity to share interesting thoughts with the world including a slim chance to change it for the better.
2. If you write on a platform like a blog, website or a book..you can cloudsource your thoughts. Meaning that you can put your thoughts in a “cloud” (blog), so you can make space in your mind for more important things and you can go back to those thoughts where you left off.
3. It gives you peace of mind (see point 2.).
4. Writing gives you consistency and discipline if done on a regular basis.
5. You get to interact with your readers (with comments mostly) and change your view of life or enforce it.
6. It helps you to reflect on your life and gives you another perspective.
7. It can clarify your thinking, crystalize your thoughts and put them in a logical order and give your mind a structure.
So I want to encourage you to start writing on your own! If you want to start your own blog, I would recommend you to start out with Blogger – it’s free and simple! Aditionally, you can use WriteRoom. It’s an application for writing. It keeps you from getting distracted and it’s quite simple.
Thanks for Reading..Keep Improving!